Saturday, August 30, 2008

Alisa Amazing

AKA,

I have been looking through some of my old writing, and realized that I would rather say what's on my mind. I would prefer to swing from the hip, and add a little zip from my lips instead. To try to pull something out of my head, heart, and soul. From that I don't know where this will go.

What is on my mind is my family, and how I will have some much needed time with my amazing wife. She has been overworked, stressed, sad, and tired. Recently, she has needed me for love and support. For reasons I shall not mention. It has been a long while, since she has truly needed me.

That alone has been a blessing to my heart and soul. My main concerns have been for her health, happiness, and comfort. I just pray that I have been as helpful as she for me!

When I say need, I don't mean she is weak. If you knew my wife she is far from needy, she is strong, and independent. Lisa is my hero, she remains true to herself even when she doesn't have a clue. When she is pushed by the currents of life's sea, she can keep her head above the water, so she can still breath.

Together we three can set sail to any destination we choose, or when the wind blows so hard it puts us off course. With her in our lives, she will make damn sure we find our way.  She has an intuition greater than a compass, clearer than amap, and more powerful than any storm.

 Lisa has taught me lessons in love and life I didn't know existed. Knowing her has slowly taught me to be a better man, and how to take a deep breath to relax, when life gets me down.

She has held my hand countless times, and hugged me when I needed it most. I have tried to be there for her in times of trouble, like she has done for me.

If only I was a mind reader, I could have been there a lot more, and sooner. I could have given her what she thought she needed, when she could not express her pain.

Lisa is human, and she is a beautiful soul inside. A soul so bright it shines brighter then the heavens at night. A soul so true that truth would seek her advice.

A heart so large, and kind that any Tin man would rust to dust from joy.

Lisa has a voice so sweet, and lovely. For when she sings that angels applaud her with their wings.

She has a way with words that invite the Dictionary, and the Alphabet to come N play.

For me it is easy to speak of her in a loving way. It is our blessing to know her, and to witness her love daily. I know being by her side in life, everything will be Ok.

I love sharing a bed with her at night, she is the greatest feeling I've ever known. It feels nice to hold her tight, to caress her face. One of my favorite things is when we rub our feet together.

I can't forget to mention an amazing kisser, the first time I kissed her I saw sunflowers.

 I could go deeper on the matter, but will keep it atJust her feet.

Lisa is a Super Mom, she has a special gift with M.J and our nieces and nephew too. She has everything that a child could want from a mother, and then some.

 She takes care of our daughter in ways, that I could never duplicate. From the singing to the laughing, the joy  that she creates by entering a room.

She has a love for our daughter and our family, that would make cupid cry.

There is not enough time or paper to explain all the things she does, or all the things she does for MJ and I. I would like to tell here Every thing she does is magic, and is appreciated!

Her love is undescribable, unquestionable, and un measurable!

 If she doesn't believe this line, I would like to say I'm sorry if I have shown otherwise. 

I'm sorry for any unwanted emotions, stress, problems, and mistakes that I caused you, or responsible for!

I have learned that love is a feeling that can take you to heaven on earth, but also teach patience, trust, and understanding.

I am still learning about life and love everyday, and I find myself falling in love with Lisa more every second.

She does not believe when I say things like she is the most beautiful woman to me. That she has the most beautiful blue eyes. That I love you more than love itself. I could talk about her forever, but I will stop for now.

But, I do want to say a couple things to her.

Lisa, thank you for simply being you, and for all the years that you've been by side. Thank you for your love, and for helping create a baby girl, with eyes and a beauty thatonly you could have given MJ!

Thank you for all that you Do! Thank you for giving me hope for our future! Thank you for giving yourself to us, enriching our souls, and allowing our hearts to smile!

We will Love you always!

Thanks,

Wes & Malayna

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wes, what a beautiful tribute to Lisa! It seems that you have truly found the love of your life, and what a wonderful thing that is. This made me smile.

Beth