Saturday, August 9, 2008

The aches of truth can be for ones growth

I will do the best I can to speak coherently, you see I have one of the worst tooth aches I've ever had. It spreads from my cavity to the rest of mouth, up the sides of my head from my jaw. the infection is spreading I don't know why I'm on antibiotics, and pain pills. Pills hurry through my blood stream!

Enough of that already I'm partly doing this to take my mind off  it. Good thing we don't remember the pain when we were infants when got our new teeth. I just got back from the drive inn , I went with my lovely wife and daughter, it was pleasant. We went and seen some of Hancock but all of Stepbrothers.  It was a good flick, but you have to like Will Ferrell. We love most of his work, especially when he was on SNL. We went to relax and have a good time, and partly because of my father.

He had a birthday on August 7th, he turned 59 then the next day, his surgery. He went in today to get some cancer cut out, but found out it was too big to retrieve. So the next step is chemotherapy. They say he has a  50/50 survival rate that's better than  nothing.  

I'm thinking positive, he's a good man and a strong man. A man who taught me so much and who has been there for me through thick and thin and continues to do so for my family and I today. I can remember it like it was yesterday, going to parks. Flying kites, blowing giant bubbles, and taking the time to teach his children well. He is human and did the best he could with the cards he was dealt. The rest was up to me in life, I just hope there is enough time to make things right and to make my family proud.  

With love and his family close by his spirits should be high. At least I hope and pray they are. It's like that Nirvana Song the one with the line "I wish I could  eat your cancer away." Life is beautiful even when its ugly acting.

 I noticed I have had no comments on my blog.  Maybe I didn't set it up right or something?  If someone reads them please let me know what you think. Or don't because I ultimately don't require feedback. Hell I haven't read yours either.  I just got a lot on my plate right now, no more than most, but my own unique blend of struggles.

For all you fellow human beings, what ever your dilemma." we shall overcome."  Until the next hurdle, or the next test in life. Stay strong! I sometimes sound negative, but I'm only stating fact. Life is what it is sometimes, and we can only try to make it better one step at a time. I have always done better helping others than my own self. that's why I speak the way I do , because I have people in my life I love. It drives me crazy , that I can't help them when I want to. Most of the time its up to them to let me into their hearts. So I can help them in the ways they need right now.

 Like I said I will hope and pray for my loved ones and all in need on this wonderful world. Thanks for your time and for reading this if anyone has and for helping relieve some of my pain. I would like to end on this note and to get a song stuck in your head because it's in mine.The Blood Sweat and Tears  the song with lyrics "when I die there will be one more child to carry on" Why because my dad and I grew up listening to it and it is a very true song.  I must keep in mind the answer to life is to simply live, so let us make the best of it.                                                                                                                             

Peace and love to all.

Wes

No comments: