Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the crack of dawn

I just kissed my beautiful wife this morning as she prepared for her work. She started a new job and career as a construction laborer. She is a hard worker and is good at anything she does in life. I am very proud of her and lucky to have such a good person in my life. 

Her eyes are blue and green colored like the earth, and they sparkle like the sun. She can do anything that she wants, she is as free as the air. If she was only as dirty sometimes.

We have a beautiful daughter who has her eyes, that I take care of during the day. She's about 16 months old and growing fast, and she's quick as lighting. Has anyone notice infants are like ferrets, constant care getting into things when your back is turned or when your looking . They find something to put in their mouth that shouldn't be there.

Growing up I was told that our kids will be at least ten times the trouble we were, I really hope not!  At least she has an excuse, what is society's reason for being a bunch of babies? For all of those who complain to complain about life or because you don't have a HDTV television. I will tell you this I grew up with a belief by the rolling stones "You can't always get what you want.""But if you try sometimes you might get what you need." I point out you might get what you want.

Tell me what do you think, does chance favor the prepared mind like somebody famous once said? Did the egg or the chicken come first? I don't care lets crack it open and have some breakfast. You bring the bacon and I will bring the whole wheat bread and lets make some toast. 

In the history of life I wouldn't of wanted to be person who looked at a cow and her teats and said I'm going to suck on those, I  bet that person was very surprised. Who ever it was, thanks to you for being curious freak. "Don't cry over spilled milk." whoever said that first must have never went to the fridge with a bowl of cereal in hand to find no milk.

Alright I have an extremely busy day ahead of me, and our joyous pain will be waking up soon, so must get a little sleep. So to all a good morning and have a great day!

No comments: