Friday, September 26, 2008

If Only Shot's Could Tickle!

I just back from the Doc's office, I had to take MJ for a check up and some shots. I know I have to make sure she is healthy, but I don't like it when she cries. I don't enjoy her painful faces, and fear. She does not like going to the doctor's, and I can't blame her.

MJ is only a year and a half, but I make sure tell her where we are going. I say I love you and be strong for daddy. I do love how she comes to me for Protection, and gives me the look of hero. Good thing she doesn't know I Arranged it to happen, to stick a needle in her legs. I'm waiting for the moment when she gives a kiss on the cheek, and says daddy I know it was you! (Here's where you here the Godfather music playing) I do know if she want's me go fishing with one of her friends later on in life, I will have to Refuse the offer.

Right now she sleeping, correction she is now awake. I will be back to journal  later. Because if I don't Stop now I will be sleeping with fishes!

Ciao,

Wes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wes, ha ha! Great Godfather references!

I'm sorry to hear MJ had to deal with that, but just think of all the nasty things you're protecting her from. I don't think she'll hold it against you when she grows up. ;)

Beth