Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Good Life!

I have had a good couple nights with my wife and daughter. We went to my dad's little get away by the lake, and cooked over a campfire.We spent some quality time together as a family, and when MJ went to bed we listened to Bob Marley. We had a couple drinks, and fell a sleep to a movie.

Today we went to an Native American Art show in Springfield. It was nice to share a little culture with Lisa, and MJ. There was some beautiful paintings, and jewelry. I really loved the head dresses and instruments. I purchased a Dance Rattle with a buffalo painted on it. We got a couple T-shirts, and then got something to eat.

Later on in the afternoon, we dropped MJ off at my sisters. She was having another B-day party for our niece Cassie. I was nervous about leaving her there with all the older kids, but I have to let her grow up.

Alright! Lisa and I have a couple hours to do something together, and we wasted no time. We decided to go to a movie, but all the movies we really wanted to see were already playing. So we chose The Disaster Movie, and it was funny in parts. I simply enjoy her company, and love to hear her laugh. I love holding her hand in the darkened theater, and sharing laughs with her. 

After the party we arrived home, and played with MJ. She finally passed out, and we laid in bed together. We watched some of Farm Aid 2008, and some of the new SNL. Then we held each other in bed, and loved each other. It was a wonderful evening, and I'm looking forward to spending the day with my family. Who know's what the day will bring?

One thing is for certain, we will make the most of our day. We will try to do something outside, for it is the last day of summer. We will find peace in what ever we decide to do. Speaking of the day, it's already here! I must leave it at this for now, but will try to write something tonight.

Blessed Be,

Wes 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day, Wes! So glad you enjoyed it so much, and I hope today is as good for you!

Beth