Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another Depression?

I try to get a handle on my emotions the best I can, but I am human. I don't like the way life is sometimes, but I love my life. We are trying to help other's with their plates, while trying to finish what is on our's. I have a handful of people who help me out in this crazy world we live in.

We live in a Insane Asylum, and the trick is to keep sane. There are too many people walking around in straight jackets. What is scary is that some of them are wielding axes ready to decapitate us.What is even more frightening is we put some of them into elected offices.

We the people hand them are checkbook's and don't ask questions. I have lost count of how much money has been spent on what. I have lost count of how much has been lost or stolen. If we did, it would make our heads spin like in the exorcist. I just wish that Americans would stand up for what remaining rights we have left after the last seven years.

The Economy for example:

They want us to say "Here's 700 billion dollar's" " Do what ever you want!" I know we our damned if we do and damned if don't. I just can't stop thinking about that scene in "Animal House", the scene with Kevin Bacon. Where he is getting hit with a paddle and says "Thank you Sir!" "May I have another?" I just feel like the United State doesn't need any more spankings, let alone the Earth.

I just realized that even the economy connects back to Kevin Bacon. Who would a thunk it?

Now to get back to Yahoo Freak in Serious! I predict that one day in the future when we have no other choice, we as a society will work together. I pray that I'm wrong about no other choice. I cling to the hope that society is generally good and genuinely cares about humanity's future. I only wish that we get a leader who cares about "We the People", and not just big business. I hope one day we can win the War on Separation, and heal the heart's of mankind.

Accentuate the positive,

Wes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon!

I'm afraid it's going to take us a while to get out of the financial mess we're in. It's not going to be a quick fix.

Beth